If you are logging into your account for the first time, or if you have forgotten your password, you will need to reset your password to access your account.
- Go to the agency's portal.
- Click the blue Sign In button in the upper-right corner of the portal.
- Click the Reset/setup password link underneath the Sign In fields.
- Enter your Email address in the box and click the blue Submit button.
- Enter your preferred password in the boxes and click the blue, rectangular Create password button.
Note: The system uses a password strength checker and will only allow passwords with a high-strength reading. We recommend using a password that is at minimum 8 characters long and uses a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. We also have users that choose to use phrases as well.
- Locate and open the confirmation email in your inbox and click the blue Confirm my account button.
Note: The link is only valid for 24 hours. If you are unable to locate the confirmation email, please make sure to check your junk/spam folders.
- You will be taken to the regular sign-in page where you can enter the email address and password you just set up to log in.