If you have sent an external message to the requester you may need to see if they were able to open it successfully. Whenever an outbound email is sent to the requester the email status is captured on the request under the view email status link.
- Sign in to your account
- Click the All Request tab in the upper-left corner of the Portal Dashboard
- Select the request number in the table's Request column
- Click the View email status button below the requester's contact information
- View the status for all outbound emails
- Sent: The email was successfully sent from NextRequest.
- Delivered: The destination email server accepted the message.
Note: This does not guarantee successful delivery to the inbox.
- Opened: The email was opened by the requester.