There are three ways that you can download your documents.
You can still download your records even if the request was closed. If the request was closed it means the agency considers your request fulfilled on their end. The documents can still be accessed.
Not finding what you are looking for? View additional requester resources.
Download Records From an Email Notification
If the agency uses document pickup links, then you can click on the file names in the notification email that was sent.
Once you click on the names of the files they will download to your device. You may need to approve the download depending on your settings.
Download Records From the Portal
- Log in to the portal and navigate to the All Requests tab
- Click on the Requester filter under My Requests and click the Apply Filters button
- Open the request
- Select the Documents tab
- Click the download icon next to the document(s) you wish to save to your computer
Note: If you’re unable to access the documents the first thing to check is if you are logged in. Some requests are public but the documents are private, meaning that you can get to the request itself without being able to see the documents.
- Or, check the boxes next to multiple documents and click the Download documents icon at the top of the list
- This will zip the files and begin a download to your computer/device.