If you will be releasing a large number of documents, you can put all of them into a zip file to make it more manageable for yourself and the requester. The requester will only have to download one document which they can then expand on their computer.
- Documents can only be zipped from the Ready to Release stage. This is to ensure that no documents can be zipped and released that have draft redactions in them.
- For the same reason, documents with draft redactions, or which have had draft redactions in them in the past, cannot be included in a zip file.
- Open the request
- Click the Launch RapidReview (wrench icon) at the top of the screen
- Move all documents that you want to zip up into the Ready for Release stage
Note: Review the article on how to Move Documents Between Stages for more information.
- Click on the Ready for Release tab
- Select all the documents that you want to be included in the Zip file and click the Zip files button at the top of the documents list
- View the zip file will in the Ready for Release tab
Note: The original documents will be moved to the Originals tab.